9/10/2010

My first android app

I am writing my first android app. I am a long time java developer so it's natural for me to extend my knowledge to android world. This app is essentially a simplified browser to one of my favorite message board, www.huaren.us. It's in Chinese and I got a lot of help by reading the posts, particularly on travel and parenting boards. Although it's seems like most of the registered users for that message board are female and they favorite the other closed fancy black/white phone, I hope there are still some potential users for my app out here.

It's in alfa version now and has most main functions. Consider I'm a full time employee and have a two-year old daughter who is super attached to me. I don't have a lot free time every day, usually after 10:30pm when my sweet heart falls asleep. The progress may not be as fast as I wish it to be. But my plan is to release the app (beta version) in one month.

I haven't decided the name for my app and has some troubles to create a nice looking icon. Any suggestions?

没有评论:

发表评论